Many suffer from hair loss and thin hair, and some spend heavily on medical treatments to grow their hair. Yet lots of everyday foods are good for your hair. Take a look at these food remedies to help thicken your hair!
Eggs are considered one of the essential foods to grow thick hair. They contain not only hair-healthy nutrients, like zinc and selenium, but also protein and biotin, two crucial nutrients to promote hair growth. Click and see how to apply an egg treatment.
Egg treatment recipe:
- Beat and mix 1 or 2 eggs
- Apply the egg to your scalp to moisten your hair
- Place the eggs on the scalp for about 30 minutes
- Wash your hair thoroughly with warm water and mild shampoo
If you want to add more to the treatment, see the egg with oil and water treatment.
Egg with oil and water treatment recipe:
- Mix the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of water
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and dry hair
- Let it sit for 15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and mild shampoo
Open next page to continue reading: